Angora goats produce a beautifully luxurious, durable fiber called Mohair which rates amongst the warmest natural fibers around. It is a fiber that is justifiably recognized worldwide as the “diamond fiber” making this a popular choice for high-end fashion.
Mohair scarves are a lovely “treat yourself” or charming gift idea. With their natural fibers, these scarves provide comfort and warmth. They are proudly made in South Africa from our finest Mohair fiber, enriching the visible beauty of their woven texture. The masterful craftsmanship involved in producing these scarves ensures that they are of a high and heirloom quality making this a timeless investment.
Mohair fiber features:
- Breathable, durable fibers, will look beautiful for many years
- Natural silky lustre and great insulating properties
- Extremely soft, light weight warmth
- Easy care, non-crease, odour resistant
- This luxury fiber is made from shorn fleece of the long-haired Angora Goat
- Woven by hand
- Made in South Africa