This Sunset mirage handwoven Kid Mohair and Silk shawl is crafted with impeccable attention to detail, made from luxurious locally supplied Kid Mohair and Silk, a soft and fluffy fibre known for its exceptional warmth and comfort. Its oversized design adds a touch of drama, making it the perfect accessory to wrap yourself in during chilly days or to effortlessly drape over your shoulders for a trendy, relaxed look, making it a lovely gift suggestion for a loved one or friend.
The careful weaving technique enhances the natural lustre of the Kid Mohair and Silk fibre, giving the scarf a subtle sheen that enhances its overall appeal.
Mohair blanket features:
- Breathable, durable fibres, will look beautiful for many years
- Natural silky lustre and great insulating properties
- Extremely soft, light weight warmth
- Easy care, non-crease, odour resistant
- This luxury fibre is made from shorn fleece of the long-haired Angora Goat
- Woven by hand
- Made in South Africa